More INNER PEACE
Your childhood didn't set you up for SUCCESS, yet you got this AMBITIOUS dream* that keeps you up at night?
(*perhaps still your best kept secret?)
Is this you?
- You’re passionate and driven – giving up is not an option
- Eager to find solutions
- You deeply care about the people in your life and the world
- Overall, you live a heart-centred life
- After years of therapy, self-doubt still shows up as uninvited visitor
- There is a sense of emptiness or lack deep within you, even though you're reading books and listening to podcasts from all the self-help gurus
- You get stuck in “pushing through” patterns and don’t know how else to meet all the demands and deadlines
- You feel disconnected from yourself, your brilliance and gifts
- No matter how hard you try you don't seem to make progress or your progress does not match your effort
- You start questioning your worthiness and find that there is never enough time for self-care
- You don’t feel connected or have those deep friendships you long for, even though you are so busy rushing around helping and rescuing others in need
Deep inside, you know you're missing out in life and not reaching your full potential. This leaves you feeling empty. depleted. inadequate and overlooked.
I get it! you are not alone 💛
It doesn't have to stay that way. Creating a better future, sticking to your boundaries, stepping into your true potential and shine a light on your gifts and talents, having ambitious dreams that do not fit in a neat box can feel beautiful, freeing and deeply satisfying.
Wondering how this could be possible for you?
I believe that everyone with cPTSD deserves to have access to the strategies to
build a gorgeous thriving life
where you are buzzing with excitement while
allowing all of you be fully expressed - the unique brilliant YOU*
*including flaws and quirks (which I got plenty of)
Are you ready to explore what connecting to your authentic voice and brilliance can bring to your life?
... little sprinkle of magic: image what your life could feel like if...
- You only commit to things that light you up and making decisions is easy for you
- You listened and trusted your authentic voice and let it guide you
- You could speak your truth even when people challenge your ambitious dream
- You had a plan to handle those moments of self-doubt
- You're using your authentic voice even when it feels uncomfortable
- You have the confidence to stick to your boundaries and have those vulnerable conversations to deepen your relationships
- You take actions toward your ambitious dream even though your friends and family belief this is impossible for you or tell you "you don't have what it takes" (that's what I was told!)
- You had a process to shield you from those hurtful comments and eliminate distracting chaos to ensure you stay on track
- You got strategies and practices in place that make progress easy and fun
- You feel confident and clear on what your next step needs to be
... Dreaming of the day you move forward with confidence, clarity and FREEDOM. Let me show you how.
My superpower is finding CREATIVE SOLUTIONS that are soul aligned and generate EASE. FLOW. and INNER PEACE in my own life and my clients', while steadily working towards that ambitious dream with CONFIDENCE.
With a little lightheartedness, patience, right support and a CUSTOMISED ACTION PLAN that is infused with loving-kindness toward oneself, it's possible to make this happen.
Let your soul shine and the world hear, see & appreciate your authentic YOU!
Introducing The Soul Aligned Process
... so you can stop spinning and get ahead with more confidence, clarity and ease
Together we'll go deep on these 4 pillars and create a tailored plan to empower your unique brilliance:
- Taming that inner critic to make room for the inner coach, so that you can befriend yourself and create inner peace moving forward using your authentic voice.
- Tap into your inner wisdom, resources and healing power.
- Upgrade your mindset adn belief in yourself so you become unstoppable
- Say good-bye to self-doubt and hello to courage and clarity, so that you take actions toward what matters to you and feeling proud of your achievements every step.
- Redefining worthiness and value.
- Embody your authentic self and feel safe being you and showing up fully expressed
- Attracting nurturing and inspiring relationships and build authentic connections with the people in your life
- Creating a clear vision of what a future without the pushing, hustling, pleasing others and chaos would look and feel like. Then step into that vision!
- Have a system to making decisions with ease.
- Create tailored to you action steps that make progress possible with out the hustle
- Getting “aligned”, resetting that inner compass so things feel more natural yet magical (I love a little magic)
What is coaching?
Coaching sessions provide a judgment free space where you can openly explore all areas of you life.
Where you can have those deep discussions in a neutral environment that your friends or family members may not be able to provide.
Coaching is about empowering you to tap into your inner wisdom & resources and guide you to create clarity.
Together we create tailored to you action plans that are fun - not a to do list or chores list.
I am fully committed to your progress and creating that soul-aligned life you desire.
You get support in between sessions, so we can create momentum and change that sticks.
Thank you for your coaching sessions. I started to take them while I was in the beginning of my phd. It was very helpful for me to talk to someone who herself went through the process of doing a phd.
I liked the way you were trying to understand my problems and the support you gave, the tips and suggestions. Your kind, honest and funny way made me feel instantly comfortable taking to you, which helped enormously to learn how to cope with that anxiety issue that I have and I learnt more about my brain, how to be nicer to myself and how to not give up.
I am also incredibly grateful for the free video sessions that you offered to everyone during Christmas. - It made me feel less 'lost' and like being part of something during the festive season :). Also watching your videos helps me to understand my situation better, to feel less alone and it also makes me feel like someone (- in this case you :) -) is caring about those, who struggle at the moment.
What I experienced thanks to you, and I believe this is some sort of 'inner growth', is that it is definitely worth moving forward and to not give up, not in life and not during your phd. I am very grateful that I met you/discovered your videos when I started my phd. - During difficult times you are a 'role model' for me, telling me to keep moving forward, be kind to myself and not to give up :) - and your story is a great example/inspiration for me that it is definitely worth to move forward.
6 - MONTH COACHING PROGRAM
- 3 x coaching sessions per month @ 60 minutes each via Zoom (total of 18 sessions)
- Email support between sessions
- Access to online resource library
USD $3200 or six monthly payments of $550
Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself - George Bernard Shaw
Hey! I'm Tanja
I gently guide my clients to harnessing the deeper understanding of their challenges so they can feel confident, access their innate power, and become unstoppable.
It’s important to me that my clients feel seen and deeply cared for on their journey in finding creative solutions tailored to their needs so that they can achieve their dream with ease and joy
Yes, that's my hat. I grew up in Austria (Tirol).
Yes, I wear my watch on the inside and on my left. 💛
My fav colour is yellow...More about me here
Want to set yourself free from expectations and create EASE & FLOW in your life?
If yes, you need a soul-aligned contract with yourself, that includes retiring that inner critic.
Let's chat. No-pressure just a conversation to see if we are the good fit and so I can answer any questions you may have about coaching...
Is your mind telling you that your dreams don't qualify as AMBITIOUS?
cPTSD comes with many challenges other than the typical flashbacks and nightmares, e.g. difficulty studying or staying organised, staying connected with our body and emotions...
Hence ambitious dreams can be starting your own business, but also includes getting a qualification, creating a loving & peaceful home for your family, starting a new hobby, selling your artwork, write a book...
= anything that's a stretch outside your comfort zone 💛